Rain Rain go away... at least until I have a slab
Site start booked in for this Thursday but I need it to STOP RAINING !
If it keeps raining they wont be able to even get on my block cause it will be a big mud pile.
Everything has been confirmed with the builder.
EVERYONE Cross your fingers for us.
/fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteWeather report says fine today and tomorrow... but rain again on Friday. Good luck!
Just when you thought things were going to get moving, along comes old Mother Nature with a big spanner.
ReplyDeleteMost of us already have our fingers crossed that the rain will go away soon so that our builders can get back on the job - however the 7 day forecast doesn't look too good (let's hope this isn't the one time they get it right)
Fingers and toes crossed for you guys!!! Isn't this rain awful.. and very bad timing too. We've got our construction start date appointment with the builders next Friday. Btw, am working on my blog too!! :)
ReplyDeleteI went for a stomp around this morning to see how wet it was and I would describe the soil as damp down to about 5cm.No puddles or major boggy bits. I am at work 10 mins away from the land at the moment and the sun is out. Lets hope it stays that way Fingers XX. I would love this to be the last day with an empty block of land.
ReplyDeleteYes, it was nice drying weather today. Finger's crossed some dozers turn up tomorrow on your block. Tomorrow's forecast looks promising, but, not so good for the rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteHi Min
ReplyDeleteNice dry weather today!! Hope some site works start for you :)
April