Concretors and plumbers are onsite this morning 6 guys all working on it. (I took most of the pics when the 4 concretors went for smoko). Seeing the formwork up makes me realise how big the house will be and how much space we will have to the boundaries. Not as much across the back as I visualised but once the gardens go in it wont seem so bad. I will update again this afternoon when its all finished. We are due for waffles and steel tomorrow and slab on Wednesday.



Congrats Min! Looking Good!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to see the house take shape :)
April
Woo Hoo! Glad it is moving along smoothly Min. Fingers crossed the rain stays away. Perhaps we can sing the go away rain song together all three of us! :)
ReplyDeleteMel
Lookin' good :)
ReplyDeleteI imagine ours is looking very similar to yours, it was hard to tell when i visited our block as all i had to see with was moonlight! Our slab is meant to be going down thurs or fri, i bet you're excited and can't wait to see it after all this time!
I agree that it really shows you the size once the formwork is in, it even made it seem a bit more 'real' i think. Good luck and i hope all goes well on wednesday :)