Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pipes and Waffles and rain as well :(

We cracked out the tape measure yesterday afternoon and checked everything was in the correct position. All measurements were correct :)




This morning the waffles and steel had arrived but there was light rain so the concretors had not arrived. Hoping they will come our later today if the rain stops.





2 comments:

  1. Same same! We had rain too, although ours was closer to a 'pour' than a 'sprinkle' :(

    I see you have a wall of white styrofoam too. hehe :)

    I guess you can have a head start as your house is about twice the size of ours :P Hoping your weather clears, i don't think ours will any time soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain stopped here about 12 today and has been dry since. My work is only 10 mins away so I will take an early mark and see if anything has been done today. We were also expecting the site fence and loo today.

    ReplyDelete