I knew it was not safe for me to go on the Kohler USA website but I did and now I am obsessing over how I can get my hands on the Kohler Karbon kitchen mixer which is not currently available I Australia.
Yes- It is riduculously expensive
No- I dont really need a tap made of carbon fibre with fully articulated joints
But Its really cool and I really want one. (insert child like tantrum here)
See my baby in action here (inspiration tab, click on the positions)....I like the chrome with silver
http://www.us.kohler.com/faucets/karbon/index.jsp?id=www.kohler.com/karbon/
Cheapest I have found it, so far is around $800 AU
UPDATE:
This is my other love. The Kohler Laminar Ceiling Spout. Well this is how the water gets in the bath.
This is how it looks wall mounted.
More info here
http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?item=474302§ion=2&category=8&subcategory=51
and dont even let me look at all the other stuff on the Kohler website.
Repeat to self... remember the budget, remember the budget
ANOTHER UPDATE:
I just bought both from US hopefully they turn up in a few weeks :)



Ahhh, awesome! Just get it, and ignore the price tag!
ReplyDeleteI took your advice T & T and getting both shipped from USA. Should be here in 14 days, Lets hope it turns up :)
ReplyDelete