Just cause I need to keep my self busy while waiting to start. I have been tracking the council applications and keeping track of whats going on in my street.
The yellow dots mean submitted to council, green is approved by council, purple has started building, blue is a pool, and the letters refer to who they are building with and if its 1 or 2 storey.
AV : AV Jennings
M: Metricon
CUN : Cunningham
EB: Eden Brae
PR : Provincial
CL: Clarendon
CUST: Customer/ Private Builder
W: Wisdom
Only number 4 & 5 not submitted to council so far and I have heard through the grapevine that 5 is in PDRP at the moment.
So I would say that by next Xmas our little street will be full. Don't know where the family will park on Xmas day. I was hoping for a spare block to use as a carpark.

No comments:
Post a Comment