Hi Andy Min, I was excited to find your blog tonight via A&F's site. I'm also building in the ponds and it is fun to see other blogs in the ponds / kellyville ridge area as there aren't many of us that I've found. I can't figure out exactly where you are. My daughter goes to John Palmer so perhaps I've seen you around? Good luck with the build, it looks like it is going to be beautiful.
Not sure whats going on with your comment it has disappeared somewhere. There are heaps of Ponds people on the Homeone forums. If you search The Ponds you will see heaps of us. If you want send me a PM on there and I can message you more about JPPS and The Ponds. Min
OK I'll have a look. I have been trying to not get onto homeone as this home building stuff + blog stuff makes me so impatient as it is, but I'll see if I can find you.
Hi Andy Min, I was excited to find your blog tonight via A&F's site. I'm also building in the ponds and it is fun to see other blogs in the ponds / kellyville ridge area as there aren't many of us that I've found. I can't figure out exactly where you are. My daughter goes to John Palmer so perhaps I've seen you around? Good luck with the build, it looks like it is going to be beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi SarahV,
ReplyDeleteNot sure whats going on with your comment it has disappeared somewhere. There are heaps of Ponds people on the Homeone forums. If you search The Ponds you will see heaps of us. If you want send me a PM on there and I can message you more about JPPS and The Ponds.
Min
OK I'll have a look. I have been trying to not get onto homeone as this home building stuff + blog stuff makes me so impatient as it is, but I'll see if I can find you.
ReplyDelete