Our very excellent plumber has put all of the pipes hard up against the house so they dont interfere with the garden or pool in the future.
Our frame has been confirmed for delivery Tuesday next week. At this stage it is planned that by the end of next week the frame will be finished with windows in and our roof will be on. Bricks will arrive very shortly afterwards. My builder did say he wants the brickies to start while the roof is going on. I hope so but not holding my breath that it happens that fast.
Wow, that'd be spectacular if they could frame the house, get the windows in, and the roof on in four days. I wish our builder moved that fast.
ReplyDeleteHere's to a quick build - finally we've all got great weather to move forward with the whole progress.
I doubt very much if all that will actually happen but I will happily retract this negative opinion if I am wrong. I can't wait for frame to go out then I might actually believe this is actually going to happen.
ReplyDelete